Order of Eternal Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shrinking/removing some retired members

+2
Valestra
Redfay
6 posters

Go down

Shrinking/removing some retired members Empty Shrinking/removing some retired members

Post  Redfay Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:51 am

It has come to my attention as of recently that we have a tad bit of a problem

Heres the numbers guys:

We have:
15 retired with honors members
2 Retired founders
8 Excused from class

That equals 25 semi active to inactive members

That equals->85/25

That means almost 30% of our guild is currently inactive.

So now the question is. What to do?

Well, It has been proposed that we dismiss the retired's that are under 10 M gxp and wish them that if and when they choose to return we will readmit them and keep the retired founders.

Hey Red? What will that do? Well... then we will dismiss 9 retired's

As for the excused guildies, We will keep their accounts until they go "inactive" (30 days, unless otherwise specified) so that would remove 1-2 of them.

What would that do?

That leaves only 15 or so inactives which will improve the guild a lot by lowering structure costs and leaving slots open for new members, It was suggested that we could readmit those lost when they returned if they decided that they would and could become active again.

Those are the thoughts on the table, ideas?
Redfay
Redfay
Poet
Poet

Back to top Go down

Shrinking/removing some retired members Empty Re: Shrinking/removing some retired members

Post  Valestra Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:46 am

Gee.....I told you MONTHS ago we had 30% inactive, and we had this same exact conversation then..... Rolling Eyes

I'm so tired of the same crap...all we ever do is talk about the same issues over and over, and nothing ever gets done! Stop the friggen yapping and do things! GOD DAMN!! I'm getting tired of it!
Valestra
Valestra
Poet
Poet

Back to top Go down

Shrinking/removing some retired members Empty Re: Shrinking/removing some retired members

Post  Redfay Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:34 pm

I know but i was lazy then Smile lets get this show on the road after i get a few more comments : )
Redfay
Redfay
Poet
Poet

Back to top Go down

Shrinking/removing some retired members Empty I concur.

Post  eltainoman Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:40 pm

I think we should shrink that group alot of the other guilds don t have such a large of a retired section as us its all on u red on how many u wanna get rid of from there but i def think we do need to

eltainoman
Scribbler
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post  Crosspatch Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 pm

It's about time - I would prefer to see a large number of the retirees gone starting at the lowest levels. If anyone needs a special mention then put it in the history. As for those on a break - if we know how long they are going to be away then keep them otherwise if they are now inactive then release them

Crosspatch
Caligrapher
Caligrapher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl0th Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 pm

agreed patch.
Sl0th
Sl0th
Poet
Poet

Back to top Go down

Post  Redfay Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 am

As for retired people, I say Keep retired founders,

and i say, also keep 15 M and up sound ok? (Plus Twin and maybe blueflame if we still need backpack space)

I will impliment the 15M and up for retired (if you guys agree, after we stear clear into the top 100 Razz) if that sounds ok to you all,

We removed a large chunk all which helped us a lot with structure costs and other things Smile we now have 20 slots free in teh guild haha

Ideas/opinions^?
Redfay
Redfay
Poet
Poet

Back to top Go down

Post  stringer6 Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:45 am

We just need some new members now. We still have to be picky tho Smile
stringer6
stringer6
Scribe
Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sl0th Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:02 am

I'd rather fewer active people I can get to know than idiots because we can.
Sl0th
Sl0th
Poet
Poet

Back to top Go down

Post  stringer6 Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 am

In full agreement there mate
stringer6
stringer6
Scribe
Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum