Order of Eternal Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild brainstorming :D in session...

3 posters

Go down

Guild brainstorming :D in session... Empty Guild brainstorming :D in session...

Post  eltainoman Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:23 am

It is come to the attention of guild leaders that there has been strife mainly due to the fact that the guild is not being very active so from this point forward we will make it a duty to ensure we come up with good cool ideas of events or ideas, themes, or whatever your hearts content it extends down to all guildies but is primarily intended for leaders of this guild wether your an active one or an old one in semi retirement we need ideas what fun ideas can you come up with? Brainstorming sessions will be held atleast once a week if possible and if possible to make it easier on everyone we can also set a time for that as well, thank you for all your help, Management...

eltainoman
Scribbler
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Guild brainstorming :D in session... Empty Lets see what you guys can bring to the table...

Post  eltainoman Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:25 am

I think a titan hunt event and se hunt event will be rather cool, what can you guys bring to the table Very Happy lol... Yes Herm we want your input too lol...

eltainoman
Scribbler
Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Guild brainstorming :D in session... Empty Re: Guild brainstorming :D in session...

Post  Valestra Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 am

My biggest problem is the slow dial-up I have. My lag is terrible some days, so my issue would be, by the time I see the critter, someone else will have killed it already. I would be willing to try if we had enough others who would be there.
Valestra
Valestra
Poet
Poet

Back to top Go down

Guild brainstorming :D in session... Empty Re: Guild brainstorming :D in session...

Post  Sl0th Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:42 pm

va;s a;ready doing a bot too, the quizzes. just wish i had time to do them a bot more.
Sl0th
Sl0th
Poet
Poet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down