Order of Eternal Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mentors/leaders

3 posters

Go down

mentors/leaders Empty mentors/leaders

Post  melissa70 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:31 pm

I felt like I needed to bring this up. I feel like other people could take the initiative to recall equipment for the new members who cant recall themselves. Especially when we have a couple of people around who are up for the mentor position and they dont even acknowledge him at all. This person has told me that Redfay has been the only one to help him. I know that hes not talking about buffs because Ive buffed him a few times. I just feel like if your going to be in any kind of leader position you need to take initiative for the little guy in the group. Crying or Very sad

melissa70
Scribe
Scribe

Back to top Go down

mentors/leaders Empty Re: mentors/leaders

Post  Redfay Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:04 pm

I dunno who your talking bout Mel, But lets wake up leaders! Some are complaining that we dont give eachother leaders enough support Smile Team work people! Remember to help the little ones Razz
Redfay
Redfay
Poet
Poet

Back to top Go down

Post  Valestra Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:26 am

My computer freezes when I go on the guild store report. I have said this repeatedly, it is posted in my bio. If there is a problem with this, PM me.....
Valestra
Valestra
Poet
Poet

Back to top Go down

mentors/leaders Empty Gear

Post  melissa70 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:45 am

Valestra wrote:My computer freezes when I go on the guild store report. I have said this repeatedly, it is posted in my bio. If there is a problem with this, PM me.....

Im not talking about you. Sorry if there are any hard feelings.

melissa70
Scribe
Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum